Horizon is for those who want a good looking WordPress website quickly and painlessly. You’re not a web designer or you just don’t have time to create a new design.
You want some originality, some spice, but not so much that your visitors don’t know how to use your website! All you want is a clean looking site that’s going to make you or your business look professional and not amateurish.
But you don’t want to spend lot’s of time learning how to use it, you don’t want to spend time hunting through options and you don’t want to spend days making your site look remotely like the demo.
If that describes you, then you are who we made Horizon for!
If your a developer, you’ll appreciate Horizons use of templates. You’ll find it much quicker and easier to extend then most themes on the market.
If you already purchased Horizon on Themeforest, please go here.
- Easy to use theme
- Set-up quickly
- One page
- Unique design
Scroll for a more complete list
- One page love (HTML version)
- athemes.com – best one page wordpress themes 2016
- ModernWPThemes – Best One Page WordPress Themes
- createmytherapistwebsite – 10 of the best themes for therapists
Big thank you to the blog authors & gallery curators for choosing my theme for your lists.
We’ve created a inbuilt and easy to use layout builder to quickly arrange your homepage. You can
- Re-arrange sections
- Enable and disable sections
- Add and remove elements like the features, you if you only have 3, you only can only show three
- Change background images
- Change all text
- No faffing with demo imports
- No learning how to use a page builder
- See what your doing with the live preview
- Create your homepage very very quickly
- You don’t need to be a designer
Watch our video to see how easy and quick it is to change your page!
A stable platform
Due to the continued WordPress development, themes have to release updates to stay compatible. But by applying our years of experience making WordPress themes, sticking to WordPress best practices and by keeping things simple. We’re confident that problems on WordPress updates are going to be very rare.
- Layout Builder – Page builders are a useful tool for creating custom designs. But they have a steep learning curve and it takes a long time to create something custom that looks good. Horizon is for those who just want a nice looking site, with no fuss as quickly as possible.
- Responsive – Resizes on mobile devices
- Retina – Looks sharp on retina devices
- Separate Shortcodes – Had problems changing themes, or wondered what would happen if you did? Our shortcodes are in a plugin, exactly where they should be. Changing themes is never going to be perfect ( with the exception of pure blog themes ). But we can make it better.
- Experts friendly – The homepage is made up of templates that you can override in your child themes.
- Support – fast and friendly support via our support desk at zorbix.ticksy.com. This is for Theme questions only and not for customization.
Horizon has a inbuilt updates option. All you need to do is enter your license key.
Want to use your favourite page builder instead? All Horizons modules are available to use as shortcodes. That means it’s no problem to use Horizon with a page builder like Beaver Builder or visual composer.
You should theoretically be able to use our shortcodes with any page builder, but we’ve only tried it out with beaver beaver and visual composer. You would add the shortcodes via the text module in the page builder.
Please note that support for the use of any page builder would come from the page builder author. But if you do find an incompatibility with a major page builder, then let us know and we’ll see what we can do.
Layouts you can achieve is down to what you can create with the page builder your using.
We always check out themes after major WordPress updates. Please keep your installations up to date.
We test on all currently supported versions of PHP. We don’t test on any versions that have reached their end of life because this means they are no longer getting security updates. http://php.net/supported-versions.php